MammoScreen launches the Hereditary Breast Cancer Questionnaire
In August 2023, the Hereditary Breast Cancer Questionnaire was launched as part of the MammoScreen project that ELAROS is a part of.
ELAROS worked on creating the questionnaire which had an aim of exploring the vital domains of Hereditary Breast Cancer, and listen to womans’ experiences on:
- Psychological effect: Understanding the impact on quality of life and coping mechanisms.
- Health systems & information: Evaluating needs, experiences, and satisfaction with healthcare services.
- Physical & daily living: Sharing insights on daily activities and lifestyle modifications.
- Patient care & support: Assessing the support and care you receive, availability of resources, and more.
- Treatment: Helping us explore treatment options, decision-making processes, and preferences.
The participation of many woman around the globe in the questionnaire helped with the further development of the MAMMOSCREEN imaging experience and fills us with hope a brighter future for women affected by hereditary breast cancer and