Empowering Users to Develop and Sustain Continuous Quality Improvement
Value Stream Map
Return On Investment
Staff Health and Wellbeing
The CQI Toolkit was designed in-house by experts at NHS North Tyneside Clinical Commissioning Group.
It has been live in the North East region since 2017 and has been used by Commissioners at North Tyneside since 2015 to assist with their transformation into a top performing CCG. NTCCG is currently using the Toolkit is a number of service improvement and change management projects, including:
• GP practice projects
• Maternity action planning
• North Tyneside CCG Recovery Plan
• Transformation team action planning and analysis
• Quality and performance management
• Healthcare associated infection (HCAI) action plan and analysis
• Collaboration with acute trusts, local authorities and nursing homes
Your data safety
The cloud-based solution is hosted securely on Amazon Web Service (AWS) cloud (UK), in line with NHS Digital guidelines.
Created by CCGs, for CCGs.
Designed by North Tyneside Clinical Commissioning Group to spearhead their financial recovery to become an outstanding CCG year on year.
Enhanced by industry specialists
CQI Toolkit was co-developed and enhanced by ELAROS 24/7 Limited, a UK-based provider, incubator and accelerator of digital health solutions.
If you’d like to know more, get in touch!
Email us: email@example.com